Went out early at 8am for breakfast at Red Star Restaurant at Chin Swee this morning. Took EWL and NEL. Walked there from Chinatown station. Dint eat much there, although we have been there many times, we are there for the atmosphere, not so much for the food.
I left at 10am. Crossed the road and took 123 (8051B) from Havelock Road to Somerset station to buy my BCP. Just then that I realised that the TL office at Somerset station is closed. I went to Orchard Emerald to take 106 to Dhoby Gauht station to see if there was a TL office there. Alighted at Plaza Singapura. Entered via NEL entrance, dint find any TL office, same for the NSL side. Got a copy of Weekend Today at the NSL side of Dhody Gauht station. No one seemed to be distributing the papers. So I walked back to the NEL side of the station, went up to the Passenger Service Counter to see if they sold the BCP. The 'green man''s attitude was abit rude at first, as if I wanted to hit him like that. However, at least he said "You're welcome'.
Went back up and took Sv 36 to Changi Airport. 2726C came. It was a rather slow journey. Too bad that 576 and 579 buses wouldnt reach city until 11am. Dint feel like waiting, since the sunlight at YMCA was wrong. Reached CGA at 11:00. Changed to Sv 34 (SBS 934G) at Terminal 2. A indian man went to press the emergency button and opened the door while the BC was not around. He went up trying to scan his card. The BC came in a while and the trip went on normally. Reached home a little before 12 noon.
Did A Math, SS, HCL between 12-3. Left home at 3pm. Took Sv 27 (931P), the BC whistled the cadbury song all the way. Lol. There was a jam caused by plant pruning and works on TPE. Traffic resumed after Tampines Road Exit.
The other events I should not mention it here, I dont feel like mentioning it here.
After that event, I waited for 20 mins before another Sv 27 arrived. Anyway, reliable sources stated that 500 BCs are resigning from HGDEP this month. SL and AM have already got BCs resigned. More of this situation to come, unless they can recruit enough China man before PTC starts to fine them in August for not meeting the 10 min frequency requirement.
Thats all for this weekend, 04 May's events are the same as that of 3rd May's (The PM part).
So, bye.