In school:
Leon and Timo came up to me during recess, thought i would get bashed, but no, thanks guys! Got back the Physics test today, scored 19/25,
better than I thought, thought that I would fail :S. Had Chem lab after recess, the mixture of Copper (II) Sulphate with Ammonia was nice, dark blue.
E math was in the com lab. kh showed mr neo the show& share video. Quite ok except for "quite hum-ful" lol. History after 2nd recess, done with Stalin, tomorrow Mdm Sim is coming in, Miss Fadhzila says that our class stinks... but does it? Well, or is she stinking herself... English last, marked the compre from the 10 year series, got 22/30.
Went home by cab as I had an appointment at 4 at outram park. Only managed to get a cab when I walked down to Simpang. Chose a TransCab over those expensive Hyundai cabs.
After the appointment, took 12 from New Bridge Road Ter. Waited for 20 mins and 2721R came... that DM3500 again... everyday see it somemore. Took a photo of 8033D that happened to be at the terminal. 8060A came with 174e EDS, with the direction to be towards New Bridge Road... Went to Boon Tong Kee for dinner, loved the sweet and sour pork and the chicken rice there. After dinner, took 9203Z home.
Ok, photos for today. 8033D on 174
Thats all for me for today, update on yesterday's events in a while.