Took the 7:05 train as usual. Had a new hand carry today. The last one broke. Opps.
Anyway, I am referred to as a "terrorist" by the girls. Who knows why? Later i was called the "Funny terrorist". I can't find a logical explanation to this. I can be a "dee-siao-ist" but not a terrorist, because I dont terrorise, I make sadist statements. lol. My mentor is Mr Chan. lol.
Got back my HCL test. 49.5/60. Quite happy. Period. :P
Physics next. Got back Physics test. 21/30. Quite happy. Period. :P
Chemistry. Nothing unusual. The usual nagging. "There she goes again"
E Math. Got back E Math test. Horrible, dont talk about it. Period.
History. Gone through History test. Points are relevant. Good. Period.
English. Dee-siao people. Do compre worksheet. teacher not here. Period
Took 9518R of Sv 17 home. Saw 58K pass by off service to Bedok int. The bus shook while it chionged along Simei Ave/Tampines Ave 5. Still havent figured out the regos of the 4 scanias lying in 1 corner of BNDEP. 3 CAC, 1 OAC. All tilting.
BC Hoy is driving 9520M today. Took 9163E on Sv 8 back home. LO Power :P.
Thats all today. Bye!